Congratulations to Chris & Shanny!
We are about to have a new "Bird Family" in our family. It seems like it was just a couple of years ago when I was riding "Puff the Magic Dragon" roller coaster with Chris. Then a few years later we were riding the "Rocking Roller Coaster" in Disney World, Orlando, FL. I tried to find a few pictures of Chris growing up, but most of them are still on our old computers. But I did find this darling picture!


These are a few years later!
We are praying for Nikki and Josh. I know that things will go well next week for you Nikki. We love you, Josh and your darling Madison & Tanner.
Jonathan has a new address. He has moved to Lebanon, Missouri. It is very different from the last city. He does not have a car and this area is not as hilly. That is good if you have a bike instead of a car. He is also a Senior Companion!
Here is his address:
281 North Jackson, Apt. 1
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
I'm so happy that the sun has been out for more than a few hours. Maybe spring really is coming! I'll see all of you soon. - Laurie



1 comment:
Ahh that is so cute with all those pictures! Wow those are horrible pictures of me though :) But love it! Thanks for that post!
Post a Comment