Summer is suppose to be here, it was hot and humid in Minneapolis last week. When we walked out of the convention center at 6:00 p.m. is was 87 degrees! It was 73 in the morning.
Sarah was a good sport to go with me again to quilt market, I would not know what to do if she did not help and support me. Even when we end up at the wrong airport and car rental when we were short on time. Who would think that there would be two airports and car rentals right next to each other. The GPS had a list of Minneapolis airports to go to. We chose the top one.
Matts is graduating next Thursday at 6:30 at the U of U. You are all invitied to come. I will be happy while I am there, but I will go home a cry. It will not be home without Matts here to keep us going.
But summer is here...
No comments:
Post a Comment